What a rollercoaster year it’s been for the T-Tech team. What started off a bit bleak in our secluded home offices, turned into a bright and prosperous year with lots to be thankful for.
Let’s take a look at some of the highlights:
- We won 4 awards this year and even managed to attend an awards night to collect our trophy at the European IT & Software Excellence Awards. It felt really special to celebrate this achievement after a gloomy start to the year. We are so proud to continually be recognised in the industry for different categories year on year, as we have worked hard to solidify our position and grow to be a leader in the MSP market. Some of our other awards include Outsourcing Company of the Year at the National Technology Awards and being ranked under Britain’s 50 Best Managed IT Companies.
- We hosted and attended 11 events, virtually and in person, which invoked lots of insightful conversations, presented an abundance of networking opportunities, and gave us an excuse to gather for drinks.
- The team grew to 75+ employees, as we welcomed 24 new joiners across all departments, since the start of the year. A big shout out to our Service Desk; even as we added a fourth sub-team, they continued to work almost entirely from home for the second year in a row with minimum difficulties.
- Across all departments, we achieved over 50 certifications and awards which sets an outstanding record for us. Kudos to everyone for all their hard work and dedication to building on their skillset.
- 13 new clients joined our portfolio, and we are thrilled to have them on board. We can’t wait to work with them all in 2022.
- The operational team that makes everything run smoothly at T-Tech had a great year. They successfully deployed and implemented Autopilot for a number of our customers, which in short is the tech that allows us to build new laptops with all the apps and policies with minimal human effort - hence the autopilot! Their hard work in delivering high profile projects to time, budget, and quality has expanded our capabilities across the board, and we can't wait to see further growth in the next year.
- Practice Gateway got bigger and better, and we even filmed a client testimony video to prove it!
- And last but not least, we managed to squeeze in a cheeky round of go-karting and a Christmas party. To be united as a team was the biggest highlight of them all!
That’s a wrap from us. We can’t wait to see what big things the next year brings. See you in 2022!