To say this year has been busy would be an understatement. We have had a jampacked year full of highs and lows (but mostly highs!), so let’s take a look back at some of the highlights.
- The team has grown tremendously this year. We have 82 employees, 32 of which started this year. Each department within the business has expanded and the management team has grown to reflect this.
- The service desk answered a record-breaking 21,500 phone calls and resolved a whopping 69,331 tickets. Our engineers completed 1285.5 client on-site days and received over 600 out of hours support calls.
- We won 2 industry awards this year which we are so proud of. A particular high was winning the Digital Technology Leaders Award for Best Automation Project. It just shows how far we’ve come with Practice Gateway and we couldn’t be happier.
- We hosted 10 webinars and roundtable-style events, and attended 5 in-person events across the UK, which allowed us to network with a lot of people!
- We worked with over 15 new clients this year, and we look forward to working with everyone in the year ahead.
- Practice Gateway has been a game changer this year. The development team is working on sprint 11, which shows how far we’ve come! They are continually advancing the product with an array of new functions and features and working closely with our customers to constantly improve their experience.
- Across all departments, we achieved over 60 certifications, which breaks last year’s record! We are so proud of everyone for striving to build on their skillset and continued learning.
- For the first time ever, we produced a report which surveyed over 150 decision makers working in accountancy firms based in the UK. The goal was to discover the challenges across the industry, and how to increase efficiency through technology and automation.
- Our operations and infrastructure team have focused heavily on security this year, by conducting security awareness training for all staff. We have partnered with industry experts to help us with phishing simulations, deployed zero trust configurations to our customers, and updated our email security strategy to better reflect the current threat landscape.
- This year we introduced T-Tech Day, which recognised all the T-Tech heroes that continuously live by our values of united, service centric, agile, and high standards. The day was full of treats in the office, with a final ceremony at the end of the day to commend all the nominees.
- We went all out with company events to get to know each other better and had numerous team building days. We enjoyed a scavenger hunt, bake sales, a charity Comic Con day, and even digital clay pigeon shooting, giving our people the time to bond and make memories with their teams.
That’s a Wrap from us. It’s been a record-breaking year at T-Tech and we cannot wait to see what is in store for us in 2023. Stay tuned!